- 2 rooms and a kitchen, 45 kvm. 4 beds (1 room has a bunk bed).
- Charming Swedish cottage with an old kitchen but with modern equipment; stove, fridge, microwave etcetera.
- WC and shower.
- TV and radio.
- Garden with an astonishing view. Garden furniture and barbecue possibilities.
- The house is situated close to house nr. 1, Nedre Helgaröäng but it has a separate garden.
- Close to the lake Mälaren. Possible to lend a small boat, but there are better places for swimming nearby the farm.
Price: 3200 SEK / week
(Price per night and guest: please contact us for further information)
Arrival and Departure
Our houses are rented weekly from sunday to sunday and are available from 3.00 pm on the date of arrival.
They must be vacated no later than 12.00 am on the date of departure. Under the description Our Cottages
you will find our prices.
All houses must be cleaned upon departure. Vaccuum and clean all floors. Please shake the
beds and do the dishes. You will find cleaning materials in the house.
We charge you an extra 800 SEK if you want us to clean the house upon your departure.
Please use the garbage can on the farm. You will find a sign that says trash on the door of the barn.
We appreciate that you smoke OUTSIDE. There are a lot of people using these houses so in order
to keep them fresh and clean we appreciate that you smoke outside.
Extra costs that are given in the description of the cottage can be attributed to extra costs
associated with extra beds, bed linen, boat rentals etc. All extra costs are to be paid directly
when in use or on the departure day.